- Diesel driven fire pumps – replace air cleaner, batteries (not ni-cad) belts, coolant hoses, coolant and thermostat.
- Towns main and pressure tank check valves and all control valvesets overhauled.
- Pressure tanks cleaned and inspected internally and repainted if required.
- Pump suction tanks for single supplies – inspected (tanks with no corrosion protection).
- Sample test high temperature heads.
- Sample test solder strut or solder link heads.
- Sample test heads exposed to harsh environments including corrosive atmospheres or corrosive water supplies.
- Test foam proportioners/inductors.
- Pump suction tanks with corrosion protection inspected.
- Storage tanks for superior supplies – internally inspected and cleaned, painted or repaired as needed.
- Sample test dry pendant drops.
- Inspect foam storage tanks and bladder tanks.
- Fast response heads sample tested (then at 10 year intervals thereafter).
- Samples of piping should be internally and externally inspected.
- The sprinkler piping should be flushed and pressure tested.
- Samples of sprinkler heads should be removed and tested.
- Sample test other sprinklers not tested as above (then at 10 year intervals thereafter).