- Check operation of back pressure valves.
- Carry out review of hazard to check the hazard classification is still valid and that the building structure has not changed to affect sprinkler operation.
- Inspect all piping and pipe supports for damage, corrosion, corrosion protection or leaks.
- Inspect all sprinklers and Multiple Jet Controls for damage, corrosion, corrosion protection, dirt or paint build up and leaks. Any defects should be rectified by cleaning or replacement.
- Spray booth sprinklers may require more frequent inspection.
- Check the clearance between sprinkler heads and goods is correct.
- Test all flow switches on life safety systems for correct operation.