- A visual inspection of power supplies should be undertaken and all control panels indicate normal operation.
- Check all maintained lamps are working.
- Each luminaire and emergency exit sign should be tested by switching off the power.
- They should be inspected to ensure they are clean and operating correctly. The normal power should then be restored.
- Any monitoring devices or systems of the central power supply should be checked.
- A test as per the monthly test should be carried out. However, the test duration should be for the full design duration of the system.