Fire Alarm Sales/Engineers Required
Fire Defence Servicing Limited is a leading South West based Consultancy, Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Service, Maintenance and Remedial Works of fire protection systems in the UK and has been helping to protect buildings for over 30 years. We have an exemplary protection record and are the chosen provider for some of the leading UK and international companies for fire protection systems. It is our ethos to offer a local service on a national basis.
Due to a number of new contracts and an increase in installation work FDS Ltd are rapidly expanding and now require Fire Alarm Sales/Engineers.
Working with the Fire Alarm Divisional Director, continue to increase turnover and development of the division.
The Role: to include but not limited to
- Selling maintenance contracts to End Users and Facilities Management companies
- To generate a minimum of £30k per annum of maintained contracts
- To sell installation/remedial works to a minimum of 100k annum
- To self generate sales leads by networking, referrals and warm calling.
- Lead generation – qualification of prospects in alignment with target market.
- Prioritise self and company generated leads to maximise new business sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with potential and existing customers from initial call strategy gaining their trust and respect.
- Attend potential customer premises to undertake surveys and progress sale.
- Sale of security packages including Access, Intruder, Fire and CCTV products through effective sales strategy.
- Attend company sites to process customer contracts and finalise administration relating to the contract.
- Identify and progress added/related sales opportunities for premises with existing company systems
- Present the company as a credible and professional supplier of fire and security products.
- Maintain knowledge of products, services and industry developments.
- Are you an excellent Fire Alarm Engineer with a Sales Background and strong influencing skills to gain trust?
- Are you competitive self-motivated individual with a hunger to succeed?
- Are you able to create imaginative solutions and a drive to see them through?
- You must be a self-starter and have good communication skills with a direct manner
- Professional at all times and has the ability to build strong relationships.
- Take full accountability and responsibility for their performance and development.
- Comfortable and able to act with authority
- Cultural fit with company values
- Willingness to undertake irregular working hours
- Of smart appearance
- Full driving licence is essential
- Basic of 20-25k per annum – Commission to take earnings over 32k
- 40 hrs. per week (additional hours maybe be require to meet targets)
- Based from Home however office visits require twice a week
- Company car/van
- 20 days plus Bank Holiday
How to apply,
Marked Private & Confidential in writing or by email with your current CV marked for the attention of Keiran Johns:
Fire Defence Servicing Ltd, Crown Yealm House, Pathfields Business Park, Devon, EX36 3LH.
Tel: 01769 575 040