Fire Design Engineer
Fire Defence Servicing is a leading designer/installer of Sprinkler Systems to a wide range of businesses throughout the UK.
Based in South Molton the successful candidate will need:
- Design experience within fire sprinkler systems, with the ability to create working construction drawings including pipe support systems.
- Experience of ensuring compliance with LPC, BSEN12845, BS5306, NFPA and FM Global codes at all hazard categories.
- Carry out Site Survey’s
- Experience of liaising with Clients, Insurers, Professional Teams, Local Authorities and Fire Safety Officers.
- To present a professional image to clients at all times
- Excellent co-ordination and communication skills
- Ability to design by means of pre-hydraulic calculations
- Experience of AutoCAD
- Target and Profit conscious
Holiday: 20day (plus UK statutory Bank Holidays)
To apply send CV and covering letter to Mr. K Johns Fire Defence Servicing Ltd, Crown Yealm House, Pathfields Business Park, South Molton, EX36 3LH or: