Fire Defence Servicing is a private family-owned fire sprinkler contractor based in Devon but operating UK wide.
Due to planned growth, we are looking for a Sprinkler Designer Engineer to join our team.
The position is assumed home working with office/ site visits as and when required.
Our ethos is to work closely as a team and we are looking for an individual who can work with us and deliver exceptional service to our clients.
- Producing designs of water sprinkler systems conforming to Fire Industry standards
- Producing hydraulic calculations (FHC)
- Working with the other design engineers, estimators and project managers
- Working with clients and attending face to face client meetings
- Potentially assist with trainee design engineers
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient with Canute FHC (or industry-related hydraulic calculation software)
- Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- LPCB Accredited (Very desirable and Salary offered would reflect this experience)
Additional Requirements (training to be provided for the right candidate)
- 3D AutoCAD/REVIT Experience
- FIRAS competency exams for FHC Basic, Intermediate and Testing Commissioning
- Mechanical engineering qualification
What we offer
- Salary – £40,000.00 – £50,000.00
- Flexible working hrs Monday to Friday 7.00–18.00 (based on 40 her per week)
- Remote/home working with office/site visits as and when required
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays inclusive a year & compulsory office shut down between Christmas and New Year
- Company car or van (where applicable for job role)
- Training & Development
- Succession and Progression
- Family-friendly work atmosphere
In the first instance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org