Fire Sprinkler Installation Engineers Required
Fire Defence Servicing Ltd is a privately-owned, independent company that have become recognised as a market leading fire protection systems company. The FDS management team has a strong engineering background, with many years’ experience in the fire protection industry.
Due to continuous control growth FDS are looking for additional direct employed sprinkler installation engineers.
We require fire sprinkler installation engineers based in Oxford and Bristol to carry out installations of fire sprinkler system in accordance to various codes such as BSEN129845, BS9251:2014, NFPA, FM global
- Minimum 5 years’ expreience
- Based in Bristol and Oxford
- Travelling between sites and overnight or extended stays may be required.
- Have a good awareness of health and safety.
- Shared responsibilities for Out of Hours Emergencies (on call rota).
- Ability to work alone as well as in teams
- Excellent communication and calm when faced with problems
- Excellent time keeper, flexible with regards to working hours
- Full driving licence is essential
- Must have a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Experience of Fire Sprinkler Systems is essential. We will however, consider applicants with an applied attitude from a mechanical background.
We are looking for someone who will be an ambassador for FDS, representing our values.
Job Type: Full-time
- Basic Salary: £31,000.00
- 40hr basic week paid
- We provide 20 days plus bank holidays
- Unlimited overtime
- Call Out Stand By Fee and Call out Attendance Fee
- Modern Van
- I Phone
- Full PPE
Due to the growth we are looking for engineers based all over the UK and be directed from our head office and remote Project Teams.
If you are interested please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org