Fire Defence Servicing (FDS), is a leading designer/installer of Sprinkler Systems to a wide range of businesses throughout the UK and occasionally abroad.
Due to expansion and internal development FDS are currently looking for additional Fire Sprinkler Installation engineers Throughout the UK (Bristol, Exeter, Gloucester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Reading etc)
The role is to carry out new installation, extensions and remedial works on all types of sprinkler systems to include Wet/Alternate/Dry and Preaction. Ideally you will have experience with duties such as sprinkler pumphouses, flow tests, pump running, drain downs and fill ups, etc.
- Full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of Wet /Dry /Alternate/ Pre -action valves
- The use of power and hand tools
- Pipe fitting skills
- Working at height
- Manual handling
- Knowledge of FM, NFPA, BS EN 12845, BS5306 Part 2
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Plan and organise your own daily work. Ensure all work is completed in the allocated time where possible
- When required order any stock/equipment for your installation via Project Manager/Office
- Flexible working patterns required when projects dictate or when on call-out rota
- Occasionally carry out site surveys where appropriate
- Adhere to all safety legislation, method statements, and risk assessments
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Undertake any training provided by the company
- Support any business change for the benefit of the company
Key Performance Indicators
- Complete installations to standard, on time and in budget
- Complete call outs on time
- Produce and return all company paperwork correctly and on time
- Maintain clean vehicles
- Maintain company supplied tools and PPE
FDS Offer in Return:
- Above average earnings (including overtime) depending on skills and experience, paid weekly.
- Quality Company Vans with Sat Nav and Air Conditioning
- Company Smartphone
- 28 days paid holiday per annum ( inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company PPE and company tools will be provided
- Career development though continual Training and support.
To apply send/email CV and covering letter to:
Mr K Johns, Fire Defence Servicing Ltd, Crown Yealm House, Pathfields Business Park, South Molton, Devon EX36 3LH.