Fire Defence Servicing is a private family-owned and operated fire sprinkler contractor based in the South West, but working throughout the UK.
Due to continued and projected growth within the South East region, Fire Defence Servicing is looking for a Fire Sprinkler Project Engineer / Project Manager to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
Working closely with the Regional Director and head office design and admin team, the role will include but is not limited to:
- Responsible for all day-to-day on-site matters, managing sub-contractors, direct labour and ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively.
- Liaising with the Clients Project Manager, Designers and Commercial Managers on aspects of the contract ensuring the project remains on schedule and within budget.
- Provide support on disputes and claims, working with the Project Director on the identification and resolution of potential disputes.
- Ensuring all changes, variations and any other matters affecting costs are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Carry out regular site inspections and progress update visits where required.
- Following contractual agreements
- Maintain flow of quality documentation during the project cycle.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Health and safety talks and inspecting projects pre and post works.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (inc English, Maths)
- Minimum 5 years sprinkler design experience
- Construction knowledge
- Understanding of BSEN 12845, BS9251, NFPA, FM global standards
- Proficient in 2D AutoCAD
- Project Management experience
- A strong knowledge of sprinkler systems BS 12845 BS 9251 NFPA and FM
- Previous experience in sprinkler installations
- AutoCAD / Revit design software
- Good Microsoft knowledge
What we offer
- Salary – £35,000.00 – £50,000.00 (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays inclusive a year & compulsory office shut down between Christmas and New Year
- Company car
- Laptop iPad and iPhone
- London Travel Card
- Company Credit card
- Training & Development
- Succession and Progression
- Family-friendly work atmosphere
In the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org