Small Works, Service and Maintenance Sales Manager UK Wide
Fire Defence Servicing Ltd is a leading Design, Supply, Install, Servicing and Maintenance provider of Suppression Systems in the UK and has been helping to protect, buildings, businesses and lives for over 30 years
FDS operate differently to other Fire Sprinkler Contractors by mainly targeting servicing, small works and major contracts that work within our business plan and needs. We use directly employed service engineers strategically located all over the UK to ensure where possible that each site has their own allocated engineers with a standby to cover sickness and holidays.
We also employ a directly employed team of install engineers which means we offer a total in-house service for any remedial and small works picked up from the service.
Our clients get to know their allocated engineer who in turn gets to know the site and equipment and ensure that the work is above standard as they will be going back to do the next service, this gives our clients the confidence in our engineers and FDS, thus ensuring their trust and loyalty.
Our continued growth nationally has produced a need for a talented and experienced Sprinkler Small Works Service and Maintenance Sales Manager. In this challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include professionally representing the Company with respect to the promotion and sale of Fire Sprinkler to existing and prospective clients UK wide.
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of new Small Works construction, service and maintenance contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company’s range of service and unique method of working.
- Exceed sales plan objectives.
- Ability to read drawings, understanding current standards, legislation and local codes.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers, general contractors and end users.
- Estimate small projects including day-works as required.
- Ability to build new business associations / relationships and grow the Sprinkler Small Works, Service and Maintenance Business.
- Maintain professional relationship with all office personnel.
- Quote and present sales proposals to clients and follow up on the sale potential on a timely basis.
- Submit required reports in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as directed.
- A minimum of 2 years Sales experience in the Sprinkler Industry.
- Previous sprinkler design experience, including estimating and performing hydraulic calculations preferred.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Technical knowledge of sprinkler systems required.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and organize work.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers to include operating systems such as Window / Office 2007.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability & willingness to work as a team player; must be able to work well with others.
For more information on the vacancy or the package on offer and to apply please either call or email Norman on the below details:
- Mr N Rider, Fire Defence Servicing Ltd, Crown Yealm House, Pathfields Business Park, South Molton, Devon, EX36 3LH
- Telephone: 01769 575 040
- Mobile: 07738 727 397
- Email: email@example.com