We are recruiting a Sprinkler Designer/Contract Engineer to join our team in the new Southampton Regional office.
The candidate should be fully conversant with the following current standards,:
You must be able to design in 2D using AutoCAD or 3D.
Ideally you should have LPCB Basic, Intermediate and FHC qualifications.
- To produce detailed plans and sections of sprinkler systems.
- To carry out site surveys.
- To attend Design Team meetings to co-ordinate services.
- To produce hydraulic calculations.
- To size sprinkler fire pumps and tanks.
- To request information from internal and external clients.
- To inform clients of contract changes.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with AutoCAD, preferably having an understanding CAD Duct and Revit.
- Familiarization with Canute Software.
- Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven verbal and written English communication skills.
- Track record in finding solutions to problems within deadlines.
- Proven ability to organize self and others.
- Methodical with attention to detail.
- Desirable but not essential – BS9251 – domestic and residential.
In the first instance please forward your CV to: Ryan.Lees@fire-defence.com