Sprinkler Service Engineers Required
Fire Defence Servicing Ltd is a privately-owned, independent company that have become recognised as a market leading fire protection systems company. The FDS management team has a strong engineering background, with many years’ experience in the fire protection industry.
Due to additional service contract sites from existing clients we require 3 – 4 additional service engineers based throughout the UK.
We require fire sprinkler service engineers to carry out servicing and maintenance tasks as allocated by Head office on all types of sprinkler control valves, including wet, dry, alternate and deluge systems, Flow Switch Testing , Weekly Bell Testing, Pump running, Hydrant testing
- Travelling between sites and overnight or extended stays may be required.
- Understanding of fire panels and isolations.
- Be able to carry out repairs and fault find.
- Be able to carry out checks and flow tests on fire pumps
- Have a good awareness of health and safety.
- Shared responsibilities for Out of Hours Emergencies (on call rota).
- Ability to work alone as well as in teams
- Excellent communication and calm when faced with problems
- Excellent time keeper, flexible with regards to working hours
- Full driving licence is essential
- Must have a ‘Can Do’ attitude
We are looking for someone who will be an ambassador for FDS, representing our values.
Job Type: Full-time
- Basic Salary: £30,000.00 to £38,000.00 however this is uncapped
- We provide 20 days plus bank holidays
- Unlimited overtime
- Call Out Stand By Fee and Call out Attendance Fee
- Modern Van
- I Phone
- Full PPE
Please forward your CV to email@example.com