The Tank Museum
At The Tank Museum we bring the history of tanks and tank crew to life… Supported by the world’s best collection of tanks & action packed live displays.
Our exhibitions tell the story of armoured warfare from World War One to the p
Fire Defence Servicing have been employed to design supply install sprinkler protection to the tank museum workshop. FDS had to work about the live environment of an operational workshop at all time and 10 meters in the air!
This was a full Design and Build Project where FDS carry out all the civil and engineering work to ensure the system was installed on time and on budget!
- Breaking into the workshop floor
- Digging an underground trench for the sprinkler main, water main and electrical cabling to power the pump house and send signals to the alarm panel within the workshop.
- To dig out and lay a concrete slab to house the tank, pumps and pump house.
- Remove existing fence and install a new fence where we have laid the concrete pad.
- Supply of a 200m³ Sprinkler tank
- Single Diesel driven fire pump
- GRP Sprinkler pump house
- 200 Sprinkler Heads