- To become over time a fully qualified Sprinkler Fitter
To support the Engineers in delivering quality workmanship on site at various locations throughout the UK. During this period you will be trained in all aspects of the role and will be expected to travel to various sites within the UK as directed from the Head Office in South Molton.
- Be able to follow written and practical instructions
- Have good mechanical skills and a practical aptitude
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Have good communication skills
- Work as part of a team
- Learn to use industry specific tools and equipment
- Follow Company procedures.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Clean driving licence
- Be over 21 for insurance purposes
- Work under pressure.
- Be able to report to South Molton for training and deployment.
- Use the in house computer messaging system after training.
Minimum 40-hour week plus overtime on occasions.