Fire Defence Servicing are looking for an in house fabricator to manufacture pre-fabricated pipework for fire sprinkler systems. You will be required to carry out the following
- Detailed ‘Take-Off’ of materials/Pipework / Bracket requirements for shop prefabrication.
- Production of fabrication sheets
- Prefabrication in carbon and stainless steel pipework and fittings from 15mm to 600mm.
- Welding to BS2971 Class II standards
- Cutting to length and screwing 15mm to 150mm tube BSP or NPT threads to appropriate British or US Standards. Roll-grooving 25mm to 600mm tube in accordance with grooving standards.
- Radius Rolling of pipework to customers specific requirements.
- Painting and packing for pipework ready for delivery
- Be able to follow written and practical instructions
- Have good mechanical skills and a practical aptitude
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Have good communication skills
- Work as part of a team
- Learn to use industry specific tools and equipment
- Follow Company procedures.
The successful candidate should have a clean driving licence and be over 21 for insurance purposes and able to work under pressure.
Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00, 40 hour week plus overtime available most weeks.
Wage negotiable depending on qualifications.
For further information and to arrange an interview e-mail CV to: