Fire Defence Servicing Ltd is looking for a new Fire Sprinkler Service Engineer to cover the South West region.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, switched on, with a positive “can do” approach.
The Role: Service Engineer
- Carry out engineering/maintenance tasks as allocated by supervisors on all makes of fire sprinkler systems. Training will be provided for correct person.
- Extensive travelling between sites/overnight stays may be required (company van provided).
- Understand fire panels and isolations.
- Be able to carry out repairs and fault find on fire sprinkler systems.
- Be able to carry out checks and flow tests on fire pumps.
- Have a good awareness of health and safety.
- Join an on call rota.
- Attention to detail and ability to apply analytical thinking in problem solving.
- Experience of fire sprinkler systems would be advantageous however not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of working within a customer facing role, and able to build strong customer relationships.
- Able to work under pressure and to a high standard.
- Excellent communication/customer facing skills.
- Excellent time keeper/flexible.
- Disciplined and organised.
- Attend personal training programmes, as required by the company.
- To be able to communicate at all levels with clients/customers.
- Able to work on own initiative, unsupervised, but also contribute to an effective team.
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver good competencies and core behaviours including those of honesty, integrity, flexibility, teamwork and enthusiasm.
- Full driving licence (min 12 months driving experience).
Job Location: Various Sites – all areas (mainly South West)
Salary/Grade: £12.50-£14.00 per hour
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 8:00am – 5.30pm (45hrs per week on site)
In the first instance please forward your cv to: email@example.com