- To become over time a fully qualified Sprinkler Fitter
To support the Engineers in delivering quality workmanship on site at various locations throughout the UK. During this period you will be trained in all aspects of the role and will be expected to travel to various sites within the UK as directed from the Head Office in South Molton.
- Be able to follow written and practical instructions
- Have good mechanical skills and a practical aptitude
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Have good communication skills
- Work as part of a team
- Learn to use industry specific tools and equipment
- Follow Company procedures.
The successful candidate will have a clean driving licence and be over 21 for insurance purposes and able to work under pressure.
Minimum 40-hour week plus overtime on occasions.
Starting salary National Living Wage per hour while training.
Salary review three months.