Fire Defence Servicing is expanding and we are looking for a Senior Sprinkler Designer to join our growing team.
Our company install and service fire sprinkler systems to residential, retail and commercial buildings. We are based in Devon and most of our work is in the south, South West and South Wales, although we work nationwide as well.
We pride ourselves on offering first-class service on any size project and obtaining the optimum solution for our clients. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining people of the highest calibre to maintain the excellent service we are renowned for.
Design Engineer to work alongside our existing team. Responsible for the design of sprinkler systems, including the surveying of sites, liaising with clients, project management & various administrative duties.
- Have a minimum of 10yrs experience within a fire sprinkler design environment
- Have LPCB Basic, Intermediate & FHC qualification
- Good understanding of LPC rules
- Must be fully conversant with AutoCAD and REVIT
- Solid knowledge of MS Office
- Hold a UK Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills and motivation
- You will be required to undertake short visits to various clients’ sites within the UK
- You will need the ability to work as a key player as part of our design and management team
- You will be responsible for the design and calculation of sprinkler systems
- You will be able to cope with any sized contract
- You must be capable of working on your own initiative
- Experience in dealing with design queries & project management
- Hands-on training of our existing team and new members of staff
In return we offer
- 28 days (including bank holidays)
- iPhone and iPad
- Company Car
- In-house and external training where required
- Company pension scheme
- Remote working is workable within this role
£35,000 – £50,000.00 depending on experience and qualifications
Please forward covering letter and CV to email@example.com