Fire Defence Servicing is expanding and are we looking for engineers to join our growing team.
Our company install and service fire sprinkler systems to residential, retail and commercial buildings. We are based in Devon and most of our work is in the south, South West and South Wales, although we do work nationwide as well. Local candidates can be collected for travel to site.
We have a vacancy for a Fire Sprinkler Fitters Mate to work alongside and be trained by a pipe fitter. The role will involve manual handling, working at height, helping to install pipework, fabricating pipework, and bracketry.
Training and development will be provided.
The initial hourly rate will correspond with the candidate’s experience and career progression is available. Competitive rates will be paid on progression.
Who we are looking for:
This role is perfect for a school leaver – minimum age 18.
You must be reliable, trustworthy, and, most importantly, have a can-do attitude.
- CSCS card (we can arrange this if you do not have one)
- Driving Licence
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Monday – Friday on site, 8-hour shifts (with the opportunity for overtime at busier times)
What we offer
- 28 days (including bank holidays)
- iPhone and iPad
- Required Hand Tools
- In-house and external training where required
- Company pension scheme
- Progression within the business
- Starting rate of £9.50, revised within 3 months
To apply for this role please forward a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com